Prepare For the Professional Job Interview
Prepare for the interview in a way that shows you have the right capabilities, attitude, and motivation for the role.
What you'll learn
- Explain the purposes and types of job interviews, including screening, one-on-one,panel, group, sequential,stress,and online interviews.
- Describe what to do before an interview (researching the company ,rehearsing success stories, practicing responses to potential interview questions.
- How to End Up the Interview Positively and Follow up message for the Interview Result.
- Explain how to prepare for employment interviews,including researching the target company.
- Recognize how to fight interview fears and control non verbal messages.
Preparing for an interview might seem intimidating, but there are several steps you can take to prepare yourself for a successful interview. Job interviews provide an opportunity for you and your potential employer to decide how well your skills align with the company’s needs. Job interviews allow you to get better acquainted with prospective colleagues and obtain information to help you decide if that job is the right one for you.
In this course, we professionally designed the course so that you can prepare for your Interview
Introduction to Job Interview
Purpose of Employment Interviews
Types of Employment Interviews
Professional Phone Techniques
An Impressive First Conversation
Researching the Company
Prepare and Practice
Cleaning Up “Digital Dirt’
Traveling to your Interview
Arriving at your Interview
The Basic of Good Handshake
Answering the Question Effectively During the Interview
10 Important Qualities for any type of Job
Kinds of Interview Questions
Gauging your Interest
Your Experience and Accomplishments
Illegal and Inappropriate
Tell me about yourself
Things to do After the Interview
After the Interview
Interview Follow up Message
Other Employment Letters and Documents
Application or Resume Follow Up
Rejection Follow up Message
Job Acceptable Message
Interviews- The Dirty Dozens
Every interview is different and in some cases, you may have less time to prepare.
This video course can be condensed, but the most important thing is that you do what it takes to be able to walk into that interview as calmly and confidently as possible, ready to show the best version of yourself.
Requirements for the course
- There is not any specific requirement for the Course.
Who this course is for
- This Course is for Students on the relevant fields (Chemical, Mechanical, Process engineering).
- Chemical Engineers refreshing their Mass and Energy Transfer.
- Teachers / Professors requiring extra knowledge on Mass & Energy Transfer.